Wednesday, November 2, 2016

And so... it ends...

So Inktober finished 2 days ago, and unfortunately I never managed to complete the month:/ I came VERY close though, and did 24 drawings, which beats my halfhearted attempt last year! On one hand, I'm a little disappointed, but mostly I'm really happy with the effort I made in the end!

I learned so much and grew as an artist, both technically and mentally. It was hard at times and it was easy at times... but mostly... it was hard haha! I think the most important lesson I learned is an old one and known to most people. To improve, YOU. NEED. TO. PUT. IN. THE. WORK. It's as simple as that... There is no easy solutions or tutorials that can teach you that. If you do this, you'll be surprised at how fast you'll see improvements;)

And now, the drawing continues!:D Until next Inktober, seeya!





1 comment:

T. said...

Congrats on finishing inktober. Well done!