Here is a little something different. I never really liked Tvpaint... last time I tried it, I wanted to pull out my hair. :/ But I wanted to give it another chance, and created this little loop animation of a bouncing Orvill!:D
Ps: I still dislike Tvpaint, but will try to tame the software one day!
- Orvill never tried this contraption... He remember the old crazy man and his assistant telling him to handle with care, and to stay away from water. Orvill couldn't fly, but boy didnt he give the other birds a run for their money!
- Indie had been on countless adventures, tombs and old ruins. This golden idol could be worth millions, but for him it would be the next key to his treasure... but little did he count on a little green owl.
- The giant moaned and groaned, almost like a small earthquake. But Orvill wasn't afraid and just shushed him and tightened the splint. There, it's done. the giant moaned, but abruptly stopped and looked at his broken leg. The pain was better... He laughed and looked at Orvill. The owl joined in!
- Deep in the alcove of his home, Orvill put away his latest find, an old worn out jacket. Some people might look at these items and laugh, but for Orvill they were treasures he's collected on his many travels
"The forest was quiet. The animals came down one by one, paying their respect. They surrounded her angelic body while it was slowly lowered into the water. Although lost to them now... she would always remain their beloved queen."
Slow - Day 8 "The race had lasted for almost one week, but STILL the forest inhabitants cheered and yelled for the two racers, both of them JUST coming up neck an neck! Who would win? Well... we might actually never find out"
So I'm a little bit behind Inktober now, but I hope to catch back up this weekend. Being a little sick, plus other commitments hasn't quit helped out the situation. But I got two drawings for you, for day 6 & 7. Will post today's one a little later;) "Lost"
I attracted the "dread" flue this weekend, so unfortunately I missed being on time with Day 4 of Inktober, so im bundling it together with day 4 & 5;). "Orvill had to hide... hide FAST. They came out at night, eyes glowing red like fire, and claws sharp as knives! They didn't make a sound, but hunted with purpose"
Day 4 - Scared
- "Aaah, this was the life... all he needed was his trusted ukulele and a place to sleep. It was his favorite hobby... after eating and collecting that is". Day 5 - Relax
After some back and forth with myself, I decided to visit an old friend from a few years back, namely my children series character, Orvill, the tenacious green owl. I'm going to use the theme LIST which Jake Parker posted last week and draw different scenarios in which Orvill will visit:D
A few months back I ordered a Ukelele from amazon, and I JUST got it last week!:D Whohoo!
I always wanted to learn how to play the instrument and although I'm quit musically inept... (just ask my piano teacher), I thought I would finally take the plunge.
I feel it's also important to have a hobby... so many animators/artists think drawing and animating are hobbies, but I think its equally important to have something totally detached from your main passion. Something which can take your mind off and give you that zen feeling when you're having an off day!
So, let me ask you, what is YOU'RE hobby? I think I just found mine;)