Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Whats happening?!










After a little hiatus, I wanted to post an update on whats been happening in my life (not that my life is that interesting:D). The biggest news being the start of Season 6 of The Amazing World of Gumball, a show I've been with, on an off, around 4 years. 

Studio Soi is doing the clean up, and FX, and yours truly will be the main FX Artist for the season. I'm really excited and can't wait to see the new episodes! 

Like I've said earlier, I will double down on getting my short film, Obscurum production ready. Meaning, I will be prioritizing the film over other freelance/drawing work for the time being. Although I wont stop posting stuff on the blog, I probably won't be posting every day like I did before. 

So stay tuned, I will keep updating this blog with new stuff, and also follow my progress of my short film at Obscurum.

No comments: